Monday, September 6, 2010

Morning Light



The most loyal friend comes by every morning without a miss, bringing his glary being glowing through the soft fabrics of my curtain.



He is bright and promising. He is warm and energizing. He is the first sign that a new hope is present everyday. And he has been good to me…



Each morning he firmly says “Hello!” with his gentle tone of voice. Sometimes I ignored him. I regretted it. And ever since I had grown to like him even more, just like every great creation in the nature.



I realized how profoundly I needed him, appreciated him, and missed him everytime he didn’t come around. Simply to my relief, he has never been absent without a clear excuse. He is reliable and trustworthy. I can count on him.



It scares me to understand that I can not live without him. The fish in my pond will cease living. No flowers bloom. Parsley and mint are left with scentless empty names. No heat, no contrast, no shadow, no energy.



Without him there is no reflecting glasses, no light… no life.

2 comments:

  1. And now you're a writer too!?! :) Beautiful! Love how you captured the light in words and images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post. This blog is gorgeous Kris. You've done amazing job with your photography. I don't know how you find the time to do everything :)

    ReplyDelete